Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Hurumanu count the beat.

This term we have started working on counting the beat what I have been working on playing recorder So here are some questions that I am going to answer. 

1. What surprised me about the recorder was: that the recorder to me is louder than other instruments
2.     What did I find difficult: what I found difficult was Having trying to hold down on all the cords on the recorder.
3. what else do I want to know about the recorder: Well I want to learn about how to play more sounds.

Plz enjoy the videos of Mereana and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.