Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

e miharo toku tinana

Hi me and my classroom have been doing some projects on body part's and we have done five system's and they are the musculoskeletal system, Respiratory system, Digestive system, nervous system and the Circulatory system. Here is Jae's and my work. So what me and Jae did is Jae found a cardboard and she put one love heart on the cardboard and our teacher Whaea Christine hot glue'd our second love hurt but jae and i put those red and blue wool on and when we done that i told our teacher we are finish and i asked her please can jae and I get our 10 facts from the photocopier. We cut it out and then we glued it onto our work.   

2 comments:

  1. I love your stuff you make and keep up the good work
    can I tell you that you'er stuff is great and you put a lot of hard work into your stuff. ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora shyne thank you for your comment. please follow my blog if you haven't to see what i am learning about.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.