Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

 Once upon time there was a girl named Blitz and her mum came up to  aks her and said what is 
The best things about winter and the worst thing about winter and Blitz said the best thing about winter is i can have a playdate with Emma and i can have a hot milow and some Weet Bix. And the bad things about winter are not playing at the park and not going to the Beach and going to the Doctors. And her mum wrote it down and then Blitz mum cooked dinner.
14.8.18
The best and worst things about winter are…..


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.