Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Tuhituhi T3 Wk9.

 Kia ora everyone this week we have been doing tuhituhi take a look at my mahi and please leave a comment.

Ever since I was little I`v always loved this ride. It was a dream of mine. I couldn't wait to jump on, and so what I call the best ride ever I look for the ride in the theme park and there it is. But the ride didn't look as nice as it looked like 6 months ago. but this felt like an epic fail already and I just got here. A couple of hours later it has been two hours and the ride is now all bright again. Hopefully this ride doesn't turn into a disaster like before well on the bright side, the ride is all bright and another cool thing is that there is a speed button so that I can use it to make the ride faster and slow and how every I want, I have hopped onto the ride and the ride is going slowly yyyy ah someone help me. Seriously my hair has been blown up high and it's only been half a day, maybe I'll check this ride out. Maybe this ride could be broken or I was right, maybe it could be the epic fail or maybe the worst day ever. I will probably go on another ride but that I like better than this one. I thought today will be more fun than it already looks like maybe I should just go home. Part 2 I just got home from a dumb and boring day at the theme park and I thing it was a bad day or I should call it the epic fail well at least I tried to have fun for a day or half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.