Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Up standers-bystanders.

 We have been studying the subject of Bullying. It involves up standers,bystanders just look on and watch while the victim is bullied. An up stander has at least 5 good qualities. They assist the victim,they report the incident. An up-stander is someone who takes action against bullying behaviour.When an Up-stander see's someone gets bullied they do something about it. They help to stop the bullying from happening or they support the person who's being bullied.


What is being a bystander?

Being a bystander is saying things to someone and you keep on saying those words everyday to them. Also being a bystander is  someone that not only hurts there feeling but there body's and there emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.