Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

What is Resilience

What do I understand about resilience.

I understand that resilience is to have the
confidence to try and say that you can do things
and it is also about try new thing such as Games,
sports and more.

If you don't get things sit or stand back and think about what your next action should be for an example if someone is bullying you and you get sick of it you want to do something think about what you are going to do next instead of doing it straight away.



Questions.

1. What is resilience to Me.

To me it is to again have confidence for
myself and others.

2. What skills do I need to show to be resilient 

Is to be learning ready by not talking to others while the teacher
is talking and while others were talking.

3. Think of a time when a challenge came along. How would you deal with it differently this time?

It was when I was playing netball and I was playing and someone Made me very angry and I told them that I was going to do something to them because that what they said to me and I think I should of Left and just and played the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.