Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

HHS Market Day

Kia ora everyone Yesterday on December 1st HHS had a Market day and it was so fun. Our Groups name was called Glass shine and our products were glitter jars with only Water,Glitter,paint and some oil. Their was one thing that worked really well. That was my group was so close to selling out.

Their were a few challanges in the making of the products. We had lots of dissagrements but we always solved them by either telling a teacher or just changeing our dissagrements to Agreements straight away. But we got over alot of them. Their were lots of things that should of been diffrent. Our group needed to do things into pears but insted we all went off and did our own things and we got sidetrackted. But out of everything yesterday was amazing and we had lots of fun.


Nga mihi Jazaky. šŸ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.