Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

An invention I can't live without

 Kia ora everyone I am back again and in this post I am showing you guys An invention I can not live without Enjoy.

What is an Invention? I can't live without hmm I can't live without a heater and here are the reasons why Number one is it helps me and keeps me warm when I am cold and also when it is winter time and when its raining and stormy.


What would happen if i didn't have the heater well I would be piled up in more than five blanket and also have heaps of pillows arounds me and have myself cuddle up in them until I am very very warm and hot then I will have a nice hot drink with it to me extra warm. 






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jazaky. You have come up with lots of great reasons for why you couldn't live without the heater. I especially like your photo which makes me feel very cosy! Unfortunately your words run off your page so please edit this so that we can read all your sentences. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.